Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Blast from the Past!

I found my old blog here on blogger. And wow, my grammar SUCKED back then. Go figure. Oh well. The thing that caught my eye about my old profile was the thing at the top of my page. See, the old blogspot has an option to not only put a caption but a kind of co-caption to go with it. Like, if you look on my profile, the thing says "Journal Thoughts." But my other blog, instead of that, it had "When life screws up, all we can do is be still and know that He is God." And that was so true. I must have came up with it about two years ago and just forgot about it. But underneath it is a great quote from a very good missionary named Jeremy Kingsley. His quote says, "We don't read the Bible to finish; we read it to change." And that's true also. I have so many quotes that are very good so, periodically, I will be posting little things like that.

No comments: