Saturday, March 10, 2007

I miss Winter already.

I don't know if you can technically call Mississippi winter actual winter. In my opinion, it's more like fall. We don't have winters or springs. We have falls and summers. I like the falls and I hate the summers. I love the warm weather. But I don't love these 90's and 100's. They're too HOT. I mean, am I wrong? I would much rather be in Maine enjoying the frigid temps and looking forward to the comfortable springs and summers. Maybe that's just me but you have to admit. The summers are horrible here. These are the times I love the fact I have a pool in my backyard. That eases the hot of the summer but it's still miserable. Admit it. Aight, I'll stop going on about that.

On a side note, my dad is still not doing so good. Prayers are welcomed. Now, I'm off to take my dog to the vet to get his round of shots. He's such a big dog. Maybe I'll drag my dad along with me to help keep him in line.

No comments: