Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Spring has Sprung!

Disregard this if you live in the northern states and are experiencing snow.

Mississippi is definitely in spring! I can't believe how good it feels outside! I love the month of March. The temps are happily in the upper 60's and lower 70's which is just perfect. I step outside and it feels like paradise. I don't mind the cold weather either. I do mind the hot weather. I must say I hate summers in Mississippi. Those temperatures are just too hot. Really, they are. This past summer those temps were well into the 90's and to me, that's just too hot! My poor air conditioner. It's a wonder that thing hasn't blown up yet.

Take a moment, if you live down here, and just walk outside and smell the air. It's a beautiful, sun shiney day and I'm ready to take advantage of it. I plan on spending as much time as I can outside. I hope you will too. Love you guys.

Peace.

No comments: